söndag, december 28

I can't really think straight enough right now,
I'm still searching my way out,
out from my shame...
But, I've just found myself and now I'm back again.
Please someone help me, real fast...?

I think I'm done with my mission, but still not,
can't let it go,
I'm still here, though I don't want to look anywhere else than the floor,
alright, it's exeption when I'm working,
but,
it's because that i've learned how to lock out my private life and problems
outside the door to my work...
Will never let anyone or anything affect my work,
because it's the only thing that stops me from eating my sorrow and gain up weight.
Without this work, I would've been giving up my social life for months ago.

Well boys and girls, I don't really know what to say anymore, I'm back on track, with some more time to work in one of my favorite shop ;p So, what I'm going to do next is wirte down my working time on my famous whiteboard and then go to sleep.... GHA..! Have to get up again in alomost 6 hrs, lucky me that I went to sleep before mommy came home :) hehe so I could spend some quality time with her, love you mommy <3 :)

Kiss Kiss;

Inga kommentarer: