onsdag, juli 15

Baby are you down down down down down,
Down, down,
Even if the sky is falling down,
Down, down
Ooh (ohhh)...

I think that im feelin a lot better, im actually not so sure why, but... im still not sure, what can i do that guess? :D Well i really don't care a shit about my friends anymore, sure we can talk lotssa things, i'll still be here listen but im not the same person anymore...

One friend told me for a few days ago, that he took anabolic on my birthday party, but before he told me that he said, please elin im gonna tell you something, but please dont get mad at me... the truth it that... and then he said it... he was suspecting me to yell him on the phone, but i didnt i just gave him a sigh and then said im sorry, im not reacting anymore cause ive realized that its useless, none of you guys will ever quit with those things with my reaction so why even get upset for nothing? Ive putted all the things behind me, sure, i will not forget those things, but i can put it on the side, just for a little while. though that the deja-vu wasnt the same, THANK LORD! But still im feelin a bit lost, even though that ive been with my other friends everyday... Love you guys MWAAH! :)

Inga kommentarer: